Estes AWS offers a new, state-of-the-art weapon locker that can open electronically, which helps protect law enforcement by allowing officers to be presented with their weapons quickly when the occasion arises. The security features of the lockers protect communities by keeping weapons out of the hands of criminals.
Estes AWS Rapid Access Weapon Lockers provide rapid access through remote entry and patented automated opening technology. The lockers are secure and tamper-proof, constructed out of 14-gauge galvannealed steel. The universal design allows for easy installation in a variety of police vehicles including but not limited to: Ford Interceptor (Taurus), Ford Interceptor Utility (Explorer), Chevrolet Impala, Chevrolet Caprice, Chevrolet Tahoe, Dodge Charger and Dodge Durango.
Additional features and benefits of the Rapid Access Weapon Lockers are included below:
- Made of 14-gauge galvanized steel
- Robust opening mechanism (tested with a bag of concrete parked on a hillside)
- Either velco straps or foam padding in addition to a felt-lined interior for ease of deployment
- Holds two tactical long weapons (plus ammo, accessories, etc.)
- Simple design with standard dimensions for ease of transfer between vehicle platforms – fits all major platforms
- Secure storage (one group of officers locked their keys in the box and couldn’t get into it after 4 hours of attempting)
- Made in USA
- Least time to deployment of any trunk or rear-cargo-area-based product in the industry
- With the remote open feature, there is no need to find a key, remember a combination, or operate a multi-pin lock under duress
- Keeps long guns out of sight – even with the trunk lid or back hatch open
- Provides secure storage for your long guns while leaving space for other things in the trunk or rear cargo area
- In most vehicles, the long guns can be securely stored while still leaving the ability to get to the spare tire
- Pick-up version stores long guns safely and efficiently without taking up valuable space in the truck bed, and the guns are secured in a dust-free, weather-free environment
Request a demo unit to learn more about the products.